REET 2018 Apply Online, Apply online REET 2018, Latest REET 2018 Apply online, Apply online REET 2018 Application Form is available here.
The board recently release the recruitment for the teachers’ vacant post available in the state. A REET official notification is now announced for the Rajasthan REET (Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers) by (RSPC) the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. Interested candidates can apply for the application form online. We are here sharing the procedure to apply application form here in this post. The notification is published on the official website ‘www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in’.
REET 2018 Apply Online
The candidates are waiting to apply the application form for a long time to apply and prepared for the exam. The interested candidates should apply for the recruitment that is recently released on the official website. A number of candidates will apply online the application form as they are waiting for it for a long time. We are expecting that this year the competition will be very tough for applicants. The REET exam 2018 is not the final selection. Its contribution will only be taken up to 60% and the remaining 40% from the academic qualifications :
- Class 12th -10%
- Class 10th -10%
- Graduation marks – 10%
- B.Ed. marks -10%
The selection will be not easy for the candidates who will appear in the examination. The application form will be available online on the official website. Applicants should check the eligible criteria before applying the application form. it can only apply to online mode. If the candidate satisfies all measurement for the recruitment that they can apply online REET application form. We provide you the link to apply the application form in this post. You should go through the article to apply the application online. Click on the given link to apply for the REET application form.
Check These links for more details
REET 2018 Apply Online Application Form
The application form will be available soon for the candidates who are interested to apply for the REET exam. The process will starts soon for the eligible candidates if you are searching for the teachers’ job. All job seekers who are waiting for the teaching recruitment in Rajasthan state then this is the good chance to join the teaching sector by qualifying the various test conducted by the exam body for REET exam. That exam recruitment will be soon available on the official website. The instructions and guidelines are available in the recruitment official notification. Candidates should go through the official notification before applying REET 2018 application form.
Procedure To Apply Online for REET 2018
- The candidates who are interested to apply for the entrance examination 2018 have top carefully apply online for REET 2018. As the fees decided by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission the applicants have to pay the fees first.
- The payment can be made on the E-Mitra Kiosk, from where the candidate has to take the token no. then login to the official website of the board ‘www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in’ and then click on the link ‘apply online’.
- Then next page will arrive here they have to enter their fees paid token number on E-Mitra kiosk and then submit and proceed.
- Then the form will be displayed on the screen and proper details have to be entered by them as any wrong detail may reject their application form.
- Then submit the REET 2018 application form and verify again all the information entered by you carefully and click ok and proceed to the further levels.
- After that the board will ask you for your digital signature I.e. in the soft format should be kept ready by the candidates.
- The latest photo must be uploaded in the RBSE REET Application form. Then after scanning your thumb, the candidates need to upload the impression of the thumb online on the application form.
- Then save all the information in the pdf format so that it can be used for the future reference.
This is how you can apply online for REET 2018. Check Out More information about REET 2018 from the link given below. Follow the procedure to successfully submit the application form online. If you have any query or got any problem while filling the application form then leave a comment in the comment box that given below. We will solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for visiting us. Have a Nice Day!